A Cheeky Purchase

I was in bed the other morning and I checked my emails to find that the 'Real Techniques' brush that I wanted was back in stock.
Every time I had tried to purchase the brush it was out of stock (very annoying) so I jumped out of bed and grabbed my laptop so that I could snap it up.


The brush I bought was the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, I highly recommend this brush, it creates a flawless effect. This brush has made me very excited to try more from the brand.
As far as price goes I thought that for a good quality brush it was very affordable, this brush cost £10.99 and it works so well, I wouldn't put my foundation on without it.
This brush can make an 'alright' foundation look amazing!
So if you can't tell already, I adore this brush and I would recommend it to anyone.



When I went onto the Superdrug website I noticed that they had free delivery, so I thought why not buy a blusher as well. It made a lot of 'I love make up' sense.
I have heard a lot about 'Sleek' blushes and I wanted to try a single one before buying a trio to see if I liked them.
The colour I chose was 'Life's a peach 922'. I didn't have a peach blush so I thought I would try it out.
I have to admit I tend to avoid orange colours but recently I have found myself drawn to them. I blame Zoe Sugg (Zoella).
This blusher is amazing, for £4.49 I wasn't expecting amazing things, but I got them.
This colour looks lovely on my skin, it is  pigmented and overall I'm very impressed.
If you wanted to try a peach blush I would definitely suggest giving this a go.

You  can pick up the Real Techniques 'Stippling Brush' HERE for £10.99
You can pick up the Sleek 'Life's a peach' blusher HERE for £4.49

I'm very happy with my little purchases, if you want an in depth review at some point I would be very happy to do that for you once I know the products a little better.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram