My 5 current 'Go-To' Skin Care Products

I thought I would talk you through the skin care products that I am currently using, I went to stay at my Grandparent's house the other night and took these with me and it made me realise these are the products I am currently reaching for skin care wise, so I thought I would share them with you. 

The little bag I had them in is just a black one from French Connection, I think it came as a part of  a Christmas gift set a couple of years ago and the products fit in it perfectly.
May as well start with my favourite of them all, this is the 'Vitaim E Nourishing Night Cream' by The Body Shop. I mentioned this in my May favourites and it is just a staple in my skin care routine. I put this on after I've washed and cleansed my face and what not, when I wake up my skin feels moisturised, nice and soft. The product claims to repair your skin whilst you sleep and I would agree, it is thick and creamy and I can not say enough good things about this.

You can pick this up HERE for £11.00

This is the Simple 'Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser', I only use this during spring and summer because in the colder months I prefer something heavier and creamier but for hotter times of the year (I say that but when is England ever hot?) I prefer to use this. It is light, it absorbs into the skin quickly and it has no perfume, no colour and no harsh chemicals - hence the whole kind to skin thing- and I love it, it does a good job.

You can pick this up HERE for £3.79

This is the Garnier ' Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Make-Up Remover', this is something that I picked up recently, I won't go into too much detail as I will do a full review soon but it is a make up remover that you can use on your face and eyes and  it removes waterproof make up. It works really well.

 
You can pick this up HERE for £2.99

This is the 'Vitamin E Cream Cleanser' from The Body Shop. This is very lightly scented and creamy, I like to use this after removing my make-up to remove anything I may have missed. It is gentle on the skin and you only need a small amount and it leaves your skin feeling soft and it isn't greasy!

You can pick this up HERE for £8.00

This is the 'Vitamin E Hydrating Toner' from The Body Shop, I have to be honest this isn't a step I always do, sometimes I can be quite lazy with it but this is amazing for removing those very last traces of make up and leaves the skin soft, it doesn't make my skin feel dry or tight so I love it.

You can pick this up HERE for £8.00

Obviously I wash my face and exfoliate and such things but I tend to change up those products every so often. I'm sure you can tell that I love The Body Shop 'Vitaim E' range and I'm sure their products will be a part of my skin care routine for a long time to come, they are incredible.

Have you got any products that you reach for often? Have you tried any of these products?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram