June Favourites 2013

It is that time again, I get to share with you the products that I have been loving this week, let's get started...
The picture shows three products from The Body Shop, the Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel, body butter and perfume, I haven't gone crazy over any of these particular products this month but the scent...
I have just loved the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent this month, I've worn it so much, I wore it to prom and it is just a pretty smell, something you wear and you feel all girly and like you should roll in flowers. I just love it.

p.s I don't roll in flowers.

You can pick up: the perfume HERE for £15.00
                           the body butter HERE for £13.00
                           the shower gel HERE for £6.50

You can find my review of the body butter HERE

This is the Gorgeous by Gok Hand Balm, this has been a life saver this month, my friend and I spent ages in Boots and Superdrug swatching about a million products and we came out with out hands completely covered.
this was the only thing that could get rid of the swatched, it literally removed everything.
I won't go shopping without it now.

I couldn't find a link to this, I believe I got this in part of a gift set at Christmas.

This is the Real Techniques 'Expert face Brush', I picked this up this month and, well, I haven't put it down.
I have tried the 'Stippling Brush' from Real Techniques and it was incredible and reasonably priced so I got this one.
I love to use this for foundation, it blends the foundation like a dream, I also like to use this to buff in my concealer.
I just love it, the bristles are soft and gentle and perfect.

You can pick this up HERE for £8.99

This is the  'Lasting Finish by Kate Moss' lipstick in shade '08'. reviewing this lipstick reminded me of how much I really do love it. I adore this colour and I have worn this SO much this month, it sits nicely on the lips and isn't drying.
It's amazing.

You can pick this up HERE for £5.49
You can find my review of the lipstick HERE

Oh look, it's another Rimmel product, how surprising.
This is the Rimmel 'Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner' in '005 Nude'. 
Nude eyeliner is something that I had never ventured into before but I love it. It makes you look more awake and makes your eyes look bigger. This eyeliner has incredible lasting power and I will continue to use this practically every day.

You can pick this up HERE for £3.99

So there were my June favourites, I hope you enjoyed this post.

What have you loved this month? Have you tried any of these products?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram