My Wish List

There are so many products on the market that normally you end up lusting after a product for a while before buying it, plus the fact that they can be very expensive. I don't know about you but I love to browse online and see what's available and create a wish list, so I thought I'd let you know what is currently on it.

This is the Nars 'Laguna Blush Duo' this has the 'Deep Throat' blusher and the 'Laguna' bronzer, both are ridiculously popular products separately, and I'm sure a lot of Nars lovers have been waiting for this duo.
It is definitely something I would consider purchasing, it is limited edition, so if you want it I suggest you pick it up soon as the Nars limited edition items do not stay around for very long.
They also have a duo of the 'Desire' blusher and 'Laguna' bronzer.
This is perfect if you want to try both of the products without paying for them separately or if you want a small compact you put in your bag that has a blusher and a bronzer instead of having to carry them around separately.

You can pick this up HERE for £30.00

This is the M.A.C lipstick in 'Sweet and sour' from the 'All About Orange' collection. I think i mentioned in a previous blogpost that I am venturing into the world of orange lip products so this new collection excites me a lot.
There are & new lipstick shades, all orange of course, as well as cremesheen glass', blushers, nail lacquers and an eye shadow palette.
This is the lipstick that I rather liked the look of, they are £14, the same price as normal M.A.C lipsticks and nearly all of the lipstick shades are sold out on the website, so if you want to buy them online I would pay close attention to the M.A.C website.

You can pick this up HERE for £14.00

 This is the 'Naked Flushed' palette by Urban decay. I spotted this about two weeks or so ago, I was at a Urban Decay stand buying the 'Naked Basics' palette (expect a review soon) and I spotted this and instantly fell in love with it.
It comes with a bronzer, a highlighter and a blusher, perfect for on the go as all three products are in one compact which has a really big mirror!
When I saw this it was £20.00, but it is now currently out of stock everywhere online, so I would keep my eye out for it in store if you wanted it.

You can keep you eye out for it HERE

Finally, we have the TIGI S-Factor 'Health Factor Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 2 x 750ml', I currently use a Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, don't get me wrong they are great, I love Tresemme hair products but I think my hair is getting a little used to them and needs something fresh.
I have heard such amazing things about this range, it smells like strawberries and cream and is meant to work wonders on the hair.

You can pick this up HERE for £30.80

So there are a few products that I really like and would love to own, I doubt I will get all of them, I will probably end up with about one, but I quite like browsing online to see what products are available.

Are you interested in any of the products above, have you tried any of them? Are there any products that you like the look of at the moment?



Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram