Rimmel Scandaleyes Extreme Black Mascara | Review

I have wanted to review this mascara for a while but every time I use it I have a different opinion on it.
I mentioned this in my questions and answers post as a disappointing product and it has just become a love hate product. I know that a lot of people love this mascara and it is not the worst mascara in the world but I just don't love it.
The pigmentation of this product is amazing, when they say extreme black they are not joking, I also like the orange packaging and the fact that it is easy to remove, you don't have to tug at you eyes to take it off.
The problem with this mascara is that I find it has a very wet formula and can easily end up all over your face, not only that but I think that this can be very clumpy and it says no clumps on the packaging, which is a little disappointing. I actually stopped using this for a while because it took so long to make the mascara look nice.
At the end of the day it is not a terrible product, if you have a fair bit of time to sit down and perfect your mascara this is good, but it is just not a mascara that I reach for regularly. I am a little picky when it comes to mascara because I think can really make a difference to your appearance and this is a good mascara but I don't think it is a great one.
I probably would not repurchase this because I think that there are other mascaras such as 'The Falsies' by Maybelline that are better.

You can pick this up HERE for £6.99

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think of it?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram