Summer Nails | Rimmel Nail Varnish

Oh, I just read the title back as summer snails, I'm tired.
I thought I would do a little blog post about a nail varnish that I have been loving...

I know my nails are not painted perfectly, if you read my question and answers blog post wich you can find HERE you will know that I am rubbish at doing them, so I didn't think they were too bad.
This is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish nail varnish in 'Pear Drop' and it is a lovley green/blue almost turqoiuse colour, perfect for summer. I normally prefer dark colours on the nails but it is summer (not that the weather reflects that) so I thought that something bright was appropriate.
This lasted three days without chipping and that was without a top coat, plus the fact that anything I could possibly chip my nails on I will.
I was quite impressed with the quality of this product, it lasted reasonably, it wasn't watery and it was very inexpensive.
There are 13 shades available in the collection and I would recommend chekcing them out.

This is usually £2.99 but you can pick it up HERE for £1.99 on offer.

Have you tried any nail varnishes from this collection? Have you got a fun summer nail varnish?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram