The Disney Tag

I love all things Disney, in fact I visited Disneyland again in March, so I felt the need to do this tag.



1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.

Either the magic carpet 'A whole new world' scene in Aladdin or the whole flying thing in Peter Pan looks fun and I guess the 'we're all in this together' scene in High School Musical, how could I forget that.

2. An unforgettable moment you've had in at the parks.

I have this memory of being quite young and watching the parade and Peter Pan smiled and waved at me and also dancing in the parade with Minnie Mouse. The firework displays are also INCREDIBLE.

3. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the parks?

This would have been so much easier to answer if it were a Disney song but either the second JLS album or Passenger's album because on two different trips to America and Disneyland they were what I listened to, they became holiday albums so remind me of Disney.

4.When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?

I first went to Disneyland when I was 6 months old and have been a fair few times since.

5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?

I've always loved Eeyore, not sure why, I just love that character. I would also love to be friends with Mike and Sulley from monsters inc.

6. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?

Nobody ever answers Cinderella to this question but she is one of my favourites, so I would say Cinderella or Belle.

7. Name a scene/moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.

In Monsters Inc when Sully says goodbye to Boo, it gets me every time!

8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?

Probably The Little Mermaid, that is the one that stands out in my mind, that or The Lion King.

9. What is your favourite Disney movie?

Who created this question, it is horrible :(

I really don't know, I love The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella or Monsters inc.


There you go, you now know that I love Disney.

If you do this tag, leave a link in the comments, I would love to read it!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram