A Few Recent Purchases ...

Oh, look what happened, I went shopping.
I don't know if anyone else does this, but I always go through phases with shopping. Sometimes I shop a lot and then other times I buy nothing.
I certainly bought things this time...
When I go shopping with my Nan we tend to go early, this means that I have to get up early (I'm not a morning person), but it means that the shops are quiet.

I've been looking for a necklace like this for months, yes there are lots around but I couldn't find one I liked, until now.
This from Topshop and Topshop jewellery can be overpriced sometimes but I didn't think this was. I just love it and I can see myself wearing it a lot.

I couldn't find the gold one online but you can get the silver one HERE for £10.00

This is a Revlon lip butter in 'Tutti Frutti', I've wanted this for a while, I am loving orange at the moment so I needed to get my hands on this.

You can pick this up HERE for £7.99

I completely blame Fleur (FleurDeForce) for this purchase, she has raved about these for a while now, so I picked one up. This is the Soap and Glory 'Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D Volume Lip Shine' in 'Fushia-Ristic'. This smells like vanilla, (I wanted to try the Revlon balm stains but they smell like mint, I don't like mint), so I thought I would try these instead.

I am already in love with this product.

You can pick this up HERE for £8.00

This is the Sleek 'Blush by 3' in 'Lace', again it is something I've wanted for a while, Sleek blushers are SO pigmented. This comes with orange and red matte shades and a pink shimmery shade.

I would highly recommend Sleek blushers to anyone, they are such good value for money.

You can pick this up HERE for £9.99

This is the Bourjois 'Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder' or more commonly known as the chocolate bronzer. I needed a new bronzer and this one has been hyped up in the blogging world for quite a while so I thought I'd give it a go.

On a side note I do not think this smells like chocolate as some people claim it does.

You can pick this up HERE for £6.99

This is the Barry M 'Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish' in 'Papaya', oh look it's an orange colour. I was looking for another summer nail varnish and I was browsing the nail varnish stands in Boots and I fell in love with this colour, so did the Lady who served me.

You can pick this up HERE for £3.99

I don't go into Primark very often but I popped in and found these rings. I love rings, always have done, the best way to build up your ring collection is to buy stacks of rings and I did that.

The ones on the left were £2 and the ones on the right were £3

I also picked up this top in Primark, I love this style top and it has the cutest collar, the collar has lace on it and I just love it. I'm a sucker for anything with a good collar and lace.

This top was £8.00

I might not go shopping for a while now, well I say that but ...

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram