My Summer Essentials


Summer has finally arrived in the UK, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to share my summer essentials with you...

Makeup...
Sleek - Blush by 3 in 'Lace'
Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder
Maybelline - Baby Lips in 'Pink Wink/Coral Crush'
Soap and Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D Volume Shine
Revlon -  Colorburst Lip Butter in 'Strawberry Shortcake/TuttiFrutti'
L'Oreal - Magic Skin BB Cream


Nails...
Barry M - Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in '319 Papaya'
Sally Hansen - Hard as Nails Xtreme wear Nail Colour in '120 Hot Magenta'
Rimmel - I Love Lasting Finish in '703 Pear Drop'
Sinful Colours in '922 Frenzy'

Other...
Simple - Kind to Skin Hydrating Moisturiser
♥ L'Oreal - Studio Matt & Messy Shine-Free Salt Spray
A Good Pair Of  Sunglasses

Clothing...
Playsuits! I have been practically living in playsuits, this is my favourite one, they are just so comfortable.

Books...
In the summer I enjoy an easy read over a classic, these are what I've been enjoying so far this summer...
  Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K.Rowling
Insurgent - Veronica Roth

Food...
Watermelon!

I've been trying to upload this for ages, sorry, blogger hasn't been behaving!
There are my essentials for summer, what are yours?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram