Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Make-Up Remover | Review


This is the 'Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Make-Up Remover' by Garnier.
As you can see in the first picture in the bottle it separates into two colours, blue (the make-up removing oil) and white (a cleansing water). You have to shake the bottle to mix the liquids and then apply it to a cotton pad and sweep over your face to remove your make-up.

This is suitable for face and eyes which is great because it means that you do not have to use two separate products, making this great for travelling. This product is amazing at removing make-up (obviously), it removes waterproof make-up like a dream without any rubbing, it does what it says on the bottle.

There is however a love/hate thing with this product, the residue it leaves behind. The packaging states that it doesn't leave a residue but it does. I can be a little impatient when taking off my make-up because I normally just want to finish my skin routine and go to bed, so this residue can really annoy me and I find myself grabbing another cotton pad to remove it. Having said that if you allow the residue to skin into your skin it feels amazing, it leaves your skin feeling really soft and refreshed. I guess sometimes you just have to be patient.

The product does not contain any perfume or alcohol, meaning that it is friendly to your skin and the bottle says that it is suitable for sensitive skin.

The best thing about this product is the price, £2.99, the price is incredible considering how well the product works. It is definitely something I would repurchase.

You can pick this up HERE for £2.99

What is your favourite make-up remover? Have you tried this product?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram