Sleek Blush by 3 | Review


Hello :), I've got another review for you today. I recently picked up the Sleek 'Blush by 3' palette in 'Lace' and I thought I would tell you all about it.


Sleek blushers are INCREDIBLY pigmented, that's a fact, this trio is no exception.
You get 3 full size blushers in this palette, an orange shade called 'Crochet', a shimmery pink shade called 'Guipure' and a redy/pinky shade called 'Chantilly'. I think the colours in this palette are beautiful and easily wearable, I was a little scared of the red shade to begin with but if you only use a little bit and blend it nicely it looks lovely.

I was surprised with the pink shimmery shade because I thought that I wouldn't wear it very much and that the gold shimmer might be too much, but it looks so lovely on the skin and really brightens your complexion. Definitely something to wear if you feel that your having a bit of a dull skin day. It also acts as a highlight on the cheeks, meaning that you wouldn't have to use a separate highlighter.

These blushes blend nicely, they last a long time and they are pigmented beyond belief. One tip for you, do not load up your brush with product, you will look like a clown, I use the tiniest bit and then add more if  want to. Most of the time I am not a fan of a lot of blusher, I usually just go for a hint of cour and the beauty of these blushers are that you can do subtle or you can do hello look at me and my new blusher.

This palette costs £9.99 which is incredible value. These 3 shades are only available in the trio and there are 5 other trios that you could have a look at, but this is the one that stood out to me. There are of course lots of single blushes from Sleek priced at £5.49 each.

I think these blushes would suit a lot of skin tones and with a mixture of matte and shimmery shades there should be something for everyone, plus with three shades in one palette it is great for travelling!

You can pick this trio up HERE for £9.99


Have you tried Sleek blushes? Do you own this palette and love it as much as I do?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram