FOTD | A Job Interview


Last week I had a job interview and I thought I'd share with you the makeup I wore. I've never done a 'Face Of The Day' post before (actually I have once but hated it so deleted it) but I may start doing them every now and again.


Face:
♥  MAC Studio Sculpt in NC25
♥ Collection lasting perfection concealer in medium 3
♥ Rimmel stay matte powder
♥ Sleek blush in Guipure
♥ Bourjois Delice de Poudre bromzing powder in 52

Eyes:
♥ A mixture of Walk of shame and foxy across my eyelids
♥  Naked 2 through my crease
♥ A mixture of Faint and naked 2 through my eyebrows
(All from the Urban decay Naked Basics Palette)
♥ Benefit Bad Gal mascara 

Lips:
♥Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake

As you can see I kept it very natural, I would never be brave enough to turn up to an interview rocking a red lip, would you?

P.s. I got the job

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram