Summer Nails | Barry M


You are probably bored of hearing me ramble on about this nail polish, so I promise this is the last time I'll mention it (for a while), I have loved this so much that I felt like it deserved it's own post. This is the Barry M 'Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint' in 'Papaya'.

Let me start by saying that I have repainted my nails with this numerous times. That never happens! 

I have fallen in love with the colour of this, it is just so pretty, it is like a muted neon orange and it is perfect.  As you know I have been a little obsessed with orange this summer and I blame this little nail polish.

The formula of the Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints is so much nicer than the original formula, it is so glossy and it makes your nails look really pretty. It looks like you've put a lot of effort into your nails when in reality you've used one product.

I am a nightmare with nail varnish, anything I can chip my nails on I will and this still lasts well one me.

If you hadn't noticed I've fallen a little bit in love with this.

You can browse the range HERE they are priced at £3.99 each

What is your favourite nail polish?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram