Results

So today was easily one of the most important days of my life. I had to go and collect my GCSE results and these determined whether or not I could go to the sixth form I want to and take the subjects I want to. 

I couldn't sleep last night because I was so incredibly nervous and during the journey to school this morning I was petrified. I always set high standards for myself and these results were the culmination of years of work. 

I can safely say that I am overjoyed with my results, I got 3 A*'s, 5 A's, 3 B's and 1 C. It was really funny because at the start of my GCSE's I was predicted a C in Biology and I came out with an A*. My results made me believe that if you work for something you can achieve it.

My family are incredibly supportive and certainly knew how to celebrate my results, I was taken out to one of my favourite restaurants, TGI's and I was given amazing gifts. My mum bought me a Pandora bracelet and I've wanted one for so long, my Nan and Grandad as well as my Auntie and her husband bought me charms for it. My mum and Nan bought me cat charms for my bracelet, they know me well.

My mum had this little hanging sign made saying congratulations to me with little hearts hanging off of it with names of my family and this made me smile so much, I love sentimental things.

I was also bought flowers for the first time in my life and they are beautiful.

Presents aside I am incredibly pleased with my results and I am so relieved that I can study the subjects I want, where I want to next year.

I am so thankful to have a family that really do support me in everything that I want to do.

It has been an incredibly emotional day, in a good way.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram