Weymouth Haul

So whilst I was in Weymouth I did a little shopping and I thought  I would share my purchases with you.

I finally picked up the 'Tangle Teezer' I hose to get the purple one. I've been lusting after this for so long because my hair gets really knotty to the point that brushing my hair can make me cry but this has made it so much easier, I no longer want to tear all of my hair out. Good job brush.

You can pick this up HERE for £10.99

I also picked up the L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim in Black Intense because I've been using my gel liner or pencil liner and I fancied using a liquid liner again. I've heard great things about this and so far I really like it.

You can pick this up HERE for £6.99

You guys know I'm a massive fan of the Kate Moss lipsticks so I thought I'd pick up another one. I picked up one from the matte range, this is shade 110 and it is a vibrant coral/red colour and I love it. I would really recommend these lipsticks.

You can pick this up HERE for £5.49

I don't actually own many makeup brushes but I'm starting to build my collection up (slowly, brushes are not the cheapest things) I'm a massive fan of the Real Techniques brushes so I picked up the blush brush. I bought this not to use for blusher but for bronzer. It works marvellously.

You can pick this up HERE for £9.99

I also picked up this Cosmopolitan blush brush to use for contouring and it works well for that. It is not the softest brush though, don't get me wrong it's not coarse but it is on the line of just being soft. 

You can pick this up HERE for £4.99

I  bought the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, I've nearly finished my Garnier makeup remover so I needed a new one and there has been a bit of hype around this release. Micellar solutions have been raved about in the beauty world (e.g. Bioderma) and this was inexpensive so I thought I would give it a go.

You can pick this up HERE for £4.99 (I got mine on offer for £3.33)

Onto a not so very exciting but necessary purchase I picked up the Boots extra large cotton wool pads for removing my makeup. I get these because they are so much bigger than normal ones so you can do more of your face.

You can pick these up HERE for £2.59

My mum and I walked into New Look and this immediately caught my eye and she very kindly offered to buy it for me, how sweet. This is the Cream Honeycomb Knit Longline Boyfriend Cardigan or in more simple terms a very comfy over-sized cardie. I love comfy things, especially for Autumn and Winter so this was perfect. I love it, it is SO soft.

You can pick this up HERE for £19.99

So these are my recent purchases, what are yours?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram