Cheryl Cole | Style Inspiration


Cheryl Cole has been the biggest inspiration to me for years! I love her music, her style and her personality. Basically there's not much about her that I don't like. At all.

 If you don't know who she is, Cheryl is a British pop star, she was part of Girls Aloud (I did my first blog post about going to their tour) and has 3 albums of her own. Let's not forget the fact that she is incredibly beautiful. 

Cheryl's style is right up my street, I love both her red carpet and off duty looks. Her red carpet looks are always glamorous and she's not afraid to take risks, I admire that a lot. I think I prefer her casual looks though, there is something casual yet dressy about them, no matter what she wears it is always well put together.

Cheryl always leaves me with a very big and not realistic wish list, she always looks incredible.

Who's style inspires you?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram