Soap and Glory Gloss Stick | Review

I said last month that I would review this soon and I completely forgot, sorry.
This is the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Fuschia-Ristic. I am not a lipgloss girl, I don't know why but I'm never drawn to lipgloss but I decided to try something I wouldn't normally try.

I surprised myself because I actually really liked it. It is perfect because it's not sticky, there is nothing worse than having something on your lips that your hair constantly gets stuck in. This is really light on the lips and isn't too glossy. 

One of my favourite things about this is the colour, it is a really pretty pink with coral under tones. One thing I would say about this is to make sure that you swatch them before you buy them because the colour does come out different then it is in the bullet.

I really like this product and I would definitely pick up more colours.

You can pick this up HERE for £8.00

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram