September Favourites 2013

I almost forgot to do this post, the end of September has crept around so quickly, but here are my September favourites. 

Now that I’ve been back at school I’ve used this so much, it is the L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, I meant to review this in the summer because I used it a lot but it was one of those things that I never got around to. I’ve really enjoyed using this for school as I said or on days when I want a minimal makeup look. It gives minimal coverage but enough to say that it does give coverage, this lasts all day on me and I love it. 

This is the Vitamin E Facial Oil, this has been a little life saver recently, on occasion throughout the last month my skin has become  bit dry and I've used this -mostly at night- beneath my moisturiser and it has made such a difference. It is a little pricey at £11.50 for the amount I use it but it is really good. I seem to get along with products from The Body Shop really well.

I think that I mentioned this in my very first favoruites post and I've mentioned it a few times since then so I'm not going to talk too much about it, instead I'm going to talk about how I've been using it. This month I've been using it on damp hair and then drying my hair. It leaves you with beachy waves and I love it.

I love these, they are the Maybelline Baby Lips, effectively they are just tinted lip balms but I love them. They are great when you just want a wash of colour and something that is moisturising, they’re great and they’re available in the UK now. Finally.

This is the French Connection Polished Sugar Scrub, I got this at Christmas in the little box sets that they bring into Boots and I love it. It has a really nice sweet scent and not only does a really good job at exfoliating but it also moisturises my body. This is great.


I have also uploaded my first main channel video which is my September Favourites, this includes these beauty favourites along with a few lifestyle favourites, and of course a few bloopers at the end.  So if you want to hear me talk about these products you can check that out.

What have you loved throughout September?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram