My Winter Essentials

Though it could be argued that we are coming to the end of Winter, I disagree, for me Winter lasts until the end of February. Bearing that in mind I thought I'd share with you my winter essentials, I did this in the summer and it proved rather popular, so here is the winter version.

Winter is all about the deep berry tones and for me there is only one choice of lipstick and blusher, I've spoken about both of these before and they are the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107 and the Sleek blusher inn Flushed. They are just the most beautiful colours and products. A nice perfume is essential all year round and I've been loving the Vera Wang Lovestruck floral rush perfume recently, it is a nice musky but majorly floral perfume, it smells beautiful. I also think that the Maybelline eyeshdaow in Iced Fudge is a beautiful frosty brown, I just love it. Of course films are essential in winter for cosying up in bed with, my choices are Love Actually, Pride and Prejudice, The Holiday and Elf (you can watch Christmas films at anytime!)

An amazing lipbalm is a necessity, I love the Burt's Bees refreshing lip balm but for a more luxurious lip balm I highly recommend the Clarins one. Nail colours generally get darker in the winter, I love Barry M and Rimmel nail polishes so I picked a few darker colours from their ranges that have constantly been worn on my nails. A good moisturiser is essential all year round especially in winter, I am a massive fan of The Body Shop Vitamin E intense moisture cream, it is incredible! To add a little bit of winter glow I love to use a bronzer. Body butters/creams are highly important, I love the Soap and Glory smoothie star body milk as well as the classic vitamin e body butter from The Body Shop. Finally for those relaxing nights you need a good foot cream, Soap and Glory make a great one and of course a comfortable dressing gown, mine is starry and from Marks and Spencers.

So those are my Winter essentials, what are yours?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram