The Hair Box


Today I thought I'd let you have a little look at what I keep in what has become my hair box, these products are the hair products that I use regularly or am just trying out.

1. Tresemme superior hold touchable feel hairspray
2. VO5 give me texture dry texturising spray
3. L'oreal Paris Studio Line #TXT volume supersizing spray
4. Batiste dry shampoo, original and floral and flirty blush scents
5. Tresemme heat defence styling spray
6. L'Oreal Paris Studio Line #TXT wave creating spray
7. L'Oreal Matte and Messy salt spray
8. Denman dressing out brush
9.Tangle Teezer
10. Avon hair brush
11. A hair donut
12. Tresemme 24 body root boosting spray

As you can see there are a fair few products in there, if you want a review of any particular one let me know.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram