Clarins Or A Sweet Shop?


Recently Clarins had the most amazing idea, turning their stands into sweet shops. Basically what happened was that if you had a consulation with the beauty consultant or bought a product you were given a selection of samples suited to you. What a good idea!

I love skin care from Clarins but their products are expensive so this idea is amazing because it means that you can try before you buy.

I thought I’d quickly let you know which product I actually bought from Clarins which was the HydroQuench moisturiser, you will get a review at some point, spoiler alert, it is amazing.

Onto the samples I received they were:
  •          Toning lotion with camomile
  •          Gentle eye makeup remover
  •          Beauty Flash Balm
  •          Blue Orchid face Treatment Oil
  •         HydroQuench Cream-Mask
  •         Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
  •         Gentle Foaming Cleanser



I just think that this is an incredible idea and I can’t wait to try the samples. Don’t worry if you missed out on this, the beauty counters always have samples of their products, all you have to do is ask!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram