Febuary Favourites 2014



It's favourites time... again.

 

My favouite new favourite has to be Essie nail polishes which I tried for the first time. The colour I picked up was 'Bikini so Teeny' which is a beautiful baby blue colour, which I love. I've never tried Essie before, yes I know shock horror, but I've always seen them as expensive but since I've tried this I can tell you that it is definitely worth it. Nail polishes tend to last 3 days max on my nail, yes max, it is incredibly annoying, this lasted 6 days on my nails without a base and top coat. 6 days! I may have gone a little Essie crazy since trying this.


This month I've started to master the skill of liquid eyeliner, I can do gel eyeliner. I can do pencil but liquid eyeliner has always been very daunitng for me. I seem to have found a technique that works for me to achieve a lovely cat flick. My favourite liquid eyeliner to get that feline eye is the L'Oreal perfect slim eyeliner, it has the easiest tip, it is just incredible.


At the end of January I picked up a new powder, you guys know that I love the Rimmel stay matte powder but it's not something you can put into your makeup bag becasue the lid just pops on and off, plus I needed an excuse to purchase a new MAC product. This is the Mineralise skin finish natural, it is so beautiful, it provides nice coverage and I have just been loving it.


I discovered Topshop makeup this month, my absolute favourite has to be the lipstick in 'Macaroon', it is a beautiful peachy, coral colour that lasts well and is just insanely beautiful. Why haven't I tried these before. I love Topshop lipsticks.


My favourite experience of the month has to be Taylor Swift's Red Tour, I've done a post about this, I'll link up below for you but oh my, it was insane. I was so impressed, I just had one of the best nights of my life. Ever.  


Those were my February favourites, what were yours?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram