Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask | Review


I'm sure we all have those products that we lust after for the longest time and never get around to purchasing, it happened again to me and I finally bought it!

The other week I was shopping with my Mum in Bristol and we walked into Boots and there was an Origins stand with this nifty little product on it which I picked up and took to the till without thinking twice.

I have normal to dry skin and sometimes I wake up and it just looks a little dull and like it hasn't received enough nurishment, enter the Origins mask. This is a really thick mask, which you really don't need much of, which you pop on after you've done all of your night time skin care steps to nourish your skin overnight.

My favourite thing about this product is the scent, I've read countless reviews of this product and I have never seen anyone mention that it smells like apricot, the whole product reminds me of a apricot yogurt, what's better than that? It has a really thick consistency and absorbs into the skin like a dream. When I wake up my skin feels much more plump and looks nicer, it gives me happy skin!

If you feel like your skin needs that little but more moisture than this is definitely one for you to try. I'm so glad I finally have it!

You can pick this up HERE for £22.00


Have you tried this mask from origins?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram