Holiday Packing: Beauty


When this hopefully goes up I will be in Florida and I thought I would talk you through my steps of packing my makeup, there should also be a skin care edition to follow.

When you look at the pictures it looks excessive but trust me I found it hard to narrow it down to this many products. I know that I will probably use hardly any of them, but I need them there just in case.

Face Products:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
Sleek Blush By 3 in Lace
MAC Stereo Rose
L’Oreal Glam Bronze powder

Lip Products: Warning I may have gone slightly excessive here
Tanya Burr lipgloss in Picnic in the park
Rimmel Apocalips in Steller
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Fuschia-ristic                
Topshop Infrared
Topshop Brighton Rock
Topshop Macaroon

Eye Products:
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde
MAC Woodwinked
Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Maybelline Gel eyeliner
L’Oreal perfect slim liquid eyeliner


So that was the ridiculous amount of products I’m taking with me. Do I need them all? No. Do I want them all? Yes.


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram