The Repurchased Top


It’s not often I find a top that I like so much that I want it in more than one colour, even in the rare circumstances that this happens I’m usually choosing between black and white and buying both, but not this time. I bought three tops that are not black and white, yes I know, I’m surprised too!

This top is from New Look and I picked it up in a mint green, a pale pink and white. I love the crochet design of it and the colours are beautiful. This is the perfect spring top.

The only thing I don’t particularly like is the sizing, it comes in small, medium and large but I much prefer clothes with actual sizes because I can never judge which size to get, turns out I did the same with this and had to get smaller sizes.


If you’re looking for the perfect Spring top to wear with leggings for perhaps something for the Summer to wear with shorts look no further. With such a pretty design and beautiful array of colours what more could you ask for? 


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram