April Favourites 2014


Hello, so it’s time for my April favourites, I actually have quite a few this month and I found it really easy to pin point the products I’ve loved which is rather strange for me. Anyway, onto the favourites…


This is the Wet&Wild eyeshadow trio in ‘Walking on Eggshells’ this was around the $3-$4 mark which is incredible for the pigmentation of the product. When I first swatched this I was amazed! Also worth pointing out that the champagne shade is the perfect all over the lid colour. I need more!


I think this was my favourite purchase on holiday and it is the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in ‘Fearless’ I’m not the biggest blush person but this has me converted. I think I’ve worn this pretty much every day; it is just the nicest, most natural blush ever.


This is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, this literally saved my skin from aeroplane dehydration and I also think this is part of the reason that my skin has been quite glowy recently, I just love it. It also smells like apricots which I love!

You can find my review HERE


This is the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm which has been an absolute favourite for a long time, it is a really nice cleaner especially if your skin leans slightly towards the drier side because it turns into an oil. I think this does a really great job, it takes everything off and leaves my skin feeling really soft.

                                                            You can find my review HERE


This is my favourite bronzer and it is the L’Oreal Glam Bronze bronzer and it is just perfect. It’s not too orange, not too dark can be used as a bit of a contour as well as a bronzer, the pigmentation is incredible and it’s affordable. I don’t know what more you could want from a bronzer.


This is definitely the strangest of my favourites and it is The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter, the reason that it’s a strange favourite is what I use it for which is moisturising my elbows, yes you heard me right. I get bizarrely dry elbows and this does a really nice job at moisturising them.

You can find my review HERE


So that is it for my monthly favourites, I would love to know what products you’ve enjoyed over the last month.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram