YSL Spring Lipstick | Review


I have wanted a YSL lipstick for the longest time, who doesn’t want that beautiful gold packaging on their dressing table? Whilst in duty free I decided that I was going to get one, I originally wanted to buy the shade ‘peach passion’ from their permanent line which was out of stock so I ended up picking up ‘Coral Jealously’ from their spring collection which is just beautiful.

As I touched on before the packaging is pure luxury and I love the fact that you can see the colour of the lipstick in the packaging. The colour itself is absolutely lovely it’s a really nice almost baby pink with shimmer running through it which is not something I usually like but there is something about this lipstick that just works.

The formula is really lovely as it is so moisturising which in turn means that it is not the longest lasting lipstick in the world which some may say for the price is not the best but touching up my lipstick doesn’t bother me in the slightest.


If you’re looking to treat yourself or buy someone a very generous present I would definitely recommend a YSL lipstick, they are lovely.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram