Estee Lauder Raisins Palette | Review


Every now and then I fall in love with a makeup item, forget to purchase it and then  it seems to disappear off the surface of the earth, yes the Estee Lauder Raising Palette, I’m talking about you.

Ever since I saw Zoe Sugg and Tanya Burr rave about it I knew it had to be mine, and whilst in Florida I found it in a shop, I must say they had a fair few of them too. I love that shop! It is just the prettiest eyeshadow duo ever.

Firstly the packaging is beautiful, it just feels so luxurious, it has a really nice big mirror (something which always makes me happy) and beautiful embossing on the darker eyeshadow. It is beautiful. The colours themselves are so wearable, what I like about this is that they aren’t the brown neutral shades which I always wear but they’re not too far out of my comfort zone. It is the perfect alternative to a very neutral eye. The lighter shade is a pink with gold running through it and the darker shade is an aubergine/purple shade. They are just so pretty.


My makeup collection is much happier now this has joined it, you need a duo like this in your life. Trust me. 

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram