MAC Chatterbox Lipstick


Believe it or not, I only own MAC lipstick. Whilst in the airport on the way to Florida I decided it was about time I bit the bullet and bought one.

I asked for several lipsticks, I had few I wanted to buy and the only one they had that I wanted was Chatterbox which is a really lovely pink colour. What I really like about it is that you can wear it as a pop of colour or you can blend it to something much more subtle.

The formula of this is really nice, it just feels comfortable on the lips which is always a good thing.
The colour range of MAC lipsticks is incredible so if this isn’t your cup of tea I’m sure there will be plenty that are.

If you want to see what this looks like on, I used it in my spring makeup tutorial.


What is your favourite MAC lipstick?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram