Better then Seche Vite?


Seche Vite is a cult favourite for quick drying and long lasting nail polish but to be perfectly honest I was never really sold on it, especially after hearing about the health warnings!

Recently on my trip around the aisles at Boots I found this and it is the Bourjois Instant Dry Nail Enamel Dryer, this stuff is amazing. Basically what you do is paint your nails, at the moment my nails seem to be painted either a shade of blue or pink and then you pop a drop of this onto each nail, it comes with a pipet type thing and voila, they dry.

The whole dropper thing is slightly messy as it always ends up on the skin around my nail but it just wipes off, it doesn’t have any kind of funky smell and all in all I love it!


I think it might be cheaper too!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram