Must Have Eyeshadow Duos


Eyeshadow duos are one of my favourite things, they are usually very pretty, they’re quick and easy and 9 times out of 10 the colours work perfectly together. That being said I thought I’d show you my favouites.

The first is the Estee Lauder Pure Colour duo in Raisins, I worked hard to get my hands on this and if you can find it I definitely would, it is a lovely way to add some colour into your makeup without straying too far from your comfort zone. The packaging is lovely and so are the colours.

The second is the NARS eyeshadow duo in Isolde, this was my first ever eyesahdow duo and I still an obsessed with it. It works well for everyday, the colours blend well and just look at it, and it is beautiful. I actually think NARS eyeshadows are better than MAC ones. I want more.


What eyeshadow duos do you adore?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram