The Pink Edit


Pink is a colour which graces my lips on a near everyday basis, so I thought I’d talk you through a few pink lip options.


The Stain – this is the Lancôme velour is 375, I’ve spoken about this a few times now, the colour is very bold but the product itself is incredible, it is matte but is more moisturising than half of the lip balms I own, it is incredible. Additionally you could use the Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar which is a high street option and also is a lovely colour


The Sheer Option – so this is not the sheerest of lip products but it is the sheerest of the bunch and it is the Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. A baby pink, moisturing option for you.


The Glossy One – this is the Revlon Laquer balm in Whimsical, I hate the smell and tingly feeling of this but the colour is beautiful and definitely one to wear on a dull day


The Matte One – this is the Revlon Matte Balm in Audacious, a very, very bright option, I think this would look incredible for a night out


The Everyday Option – this is the Topshop Lipstick in Macaroon, this has a really nice moisturising formula and the colour is a very pretty muted pinky coral. Perfect.


Do you like pink lip products?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram