The Essie Summer Duo


Essie is a brand which I have become obsessed with, I must add that it has turned into an awfully expensive obsession.

I am always on the lookout for colours which I don’t have (that would be a lot) and I was browsing the Superdrug website and saw this beauty. It as the pedi power duo which contains my favourite colours, if you’ve been reading for a while you will know that anything orange or pink is a winner in my book and this had both. Now you see why I had to get it!

It contains the shades Tart Deco (the orange one) and Status Symbol (the pink one), which are both permanent shades which I have had my eye on because they are so pretty. I’ve worn both and they are true to colour and the formula is also on point and I just love it.

I couldn’t think of a better summer duo, well don Essie.


What colours would be in your perfect summer duo?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram