The 'I Blame ViviannaDoesMakeup' Edit


Anna is one of the beauty blogger that is the reason for the makeup shaped dent in my bank account. After a few too many hours of watching her video and reading her blog posts I always end up with a huge shopping list. I end up buying products that she’s raved about without even realising, that was until the other day, so these are my Anna inspired purchases…

Bobbi Brown Correcter - raved about by many, Alix from I Covet Thee you are partially to blame for this as well, but after seeing this being used and talked about I had to pick it up and it truly is incredible

Tarte Amizonian Clay Blush – this line of blushers was introduced to me by Anna and whilst in Florida I picked up two shades, one of which is the shade Tipsy (shown) which I didn’t actually know was one of her favourites. It is an absolutely beautiful blusher!

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation – This is a recent addition to my collection and I have to say it really is a lovely, everyday foundation which I would definitely recommend picking up

L’Oreal True Match Foundation – I have yet to road test this one properly but I will definitely let you know when I have but it seems nice so far

Max Factor Creamy Blush in the shade Soft Pink - this is lovely! It is perfect for spring and summer and is a really lovely colour. I like the formula too

So those are the Anna inspired purchases, there many also be a certain pair of spring jeans that I purchased, if you haven’t read Anna’s blog or watched her video I will leave a link below, her weekly vlogs are definitely wort a watch.



Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram