The NARSissist Palette


When it comes to eyeshadow one brand that really know how to bring it is Nars, their eyeshadows are my absolute favourite, they are incredibly pigmented and blendable and just all round goodness in a palette.

A while ago Nars released the Narsissist eyeshadow palette and at the time I couldn’t get my hands on it (sad face) but I was browsing twitter the other day and saw that it had come back into stock on John Lewis (happy Face). At £55 it most certainly was not cheap but I had major non-buyers regret before so I had to have it.

The palette has 15 eyeshadows in it and I thought I would point out a few of my favourites. The shade Ashes to Ashes (2nd row 3rd one along) looks beautiful across the lid with Bali (1st row 4th one along) through the crease. If you know me you know I love a bronzy eye and the shade Fez  (1st Row 3rd one along) is beautiful.

All in all this palette is perfect, it has a nice mix of light and dark shades, I don’t think there is much you can’t do with this palette.  I love it.


Have you tried this palette?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram