The Essential Essie Edit


It’s fair to say that Essie is my favourite nail polish brand; in fact it is rare to find anything but Essie shades on my nails. I thought that I would share with you my absolute favourite Essie colours, I believe only two of them are limited edition, so let’s get too the colours…

1.    Strut Your Stuff – the bright blue summer colour, this is so unique and is really a beautiful colour
2.    Style Hunter- during the summer months this barely moved from my nails, it is such a loud pink colour, its girly without being too girly
3.    Bahama Mama – the perfect autumn colour. Berry but purple but perfect
4.    Mint Candy Apple – the ultimate spring shade, I think this colour suits pretty much all skin tones
5.    Bikini So Teeny – this is definitely a competitor for one of my all-time favourite Essie shades, it is one of those shades that on the nails makes you very happy
6.    Fiji – the off white, baby pink option, this takes a little more work than the others but is the perfect understated nail

You can buy Essie polishes HERE for £7.99


So those are my all-time favourite Essie shades, what are yours?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram