A No7 Makeup Kit


Well it’s been a while since I’ve done a makeup kit post but I thought it was about time I did another one and as I’ve been loving No7 recently I thought I would do it on that brand.

1. The No7 Precision Lip Pencil – these are incredible! I’m not a fan of lip pencils but these aren’t drying and they really prolong the wear of lipstick.

2. The No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation – this is all I’ve been wearing recently, the coverage is perfect, it feels light on the skin and is easy to travel with.

3. The No7 Match Made Moisture Drench Lipstick – particularly in the shade Ginger Rose. These are really comfortable on the lips and the pigmentation is lovely.

4. No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing & Brightening Eye Base – I love this as a base of eyeshadow but also for days when I don’t wear eyeshadow because it really brightens the eye area.

5. No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define in Precious – this is a golden eyeshadow pencil which I absolutely love to use as an inner corner highlight

6. No7 Midnight Lash Mascara – the packaging of this is really pretty, the brush is incredible and I love the effect it gives to my lashes.

7. No7 Instant Radiance Under Eye Concealer – this is the only product of my picks that I haven’t tried yet but it reminds me of the YSL Touche et Clat so of course it’s now on my hit list.

8. No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter – I own the bronzing version of this and have recently picked up the original version and they are just lovely cream highlighters, very natural but very pretty.

The total for this No7 makeup kit would be £75.65

You can browse the No7 makeup line HERE


So those would be my picks from No7, what would yours be?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram