Brighton


I’ve wanted to visit Brighton for a long time now, there’s something special about English seaside towns, something I just can’t put my finger on. I love the cold air, overpriced ice cream and sea gulls which look like they’re going to kill you. I jest, I jest. I just simply love to visit seaside towns.

Two of my friends and I decided to go and so off in my car we went. I’ve got to be honest it was the first time I’d driven on the motorway for more than half an hour, so the 3 hour journey was a little daunting, however, it turned out to be one of my favourite parts of the trip.

We spent far too much time on the pier, ate chips on the beach and took too many photos on the Brighton eye. The lanes are my favourite part of Brighton; I just love the fact that every shop is unique. We stopped at Sainsbury’s on the way back to our hotel to buy a deck of cards and honestly had the best time. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much.

I want to go back to Brighton so badly. I don’t think I could ever live in a seaside town, they are far too busy for what I’m used too but they make a great escape every now and then.


When was the last time you laughed until you couldn’t breathe?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram