Night Out Makeup


It’s not very often I go out in the evening, my evenings are purely for Netflix and food. I did, however, find myself out the other night and I thought I’d show you the makeup I wore.

In terms of base I used the No7 Superlight foundation – no surprises here- I probably also used the NARS radiant creamy concealer and just forgot to photograph it. I also used the Soap&Glory Kick Ass powder because you want your makeup to last all night and this is a really lovely powder.

For eyes I used my NARS Narsissit palette and just created a simple, just slightly smokey eye. I used a L’Oreal liquid liner and the Soap&Glory Archery pencil. I also used the Roller Lash by Benefit and it is honestly the best mascara I have ever used.

The NARS virtual Domination palette was brought out and I used Laguna and one of the new Max Factor Crème Puff blushes. TheNo7 highlighter is beautiful without being shimmery. I finished the look of with the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107, what a classic!


So that was what I put on my face, what do you wear on a night out?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram