H&M Wishlist

H&M have amazing stuff in right now and I thought I would talk you through a few of my favourites.

1.    This coral jacket reminds me of the ones they had in Topshop last year and it just looks like a lovely spring jacket
2.    I like this biker jacket because it’s not just black so it has a different vibe to it, I want it so badly
3.    White! I love white jackets at the moment but they are very hit and miss. This one is stunning
4.    I thought that this is just a nice light jacket which would go with most things because it’s black
5.    I love dresses! This black one could be worn in the day or evening, it’s beautiful
6.    I love stripes and I love lace. What a perfect top
7.    I don’t wear skirts very often but I like this one. I love the pattern on it
8.    Oh look, another pretty dress. I love the pattern and I think this would be great for summer

Evidently I have a thing for jackets at the moment and I just think that the current collection is lovely.


Do you like any of my picks?



Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram