The 'Fix It All' Mask


Recently my skin has really been acting up and it’s been horrible. On the happier side of things I have discovered a product which is incredible.

The Origins ‘Out of Trouble’ mask solves all of my problems. Whether I have blemishes or out of control redness this just works. It calms the skin and helps to clear everything up without being harsh on the skin.

I pop this onto clean skin, leave it for 10 minutes and that’s long enough for it to do its thing. My favourite thing about this mask is how easy it is to remove. It doesn’t set like a clay mask and just comes off in one swipe. I am obsessed. The only thing I don’t like is the minty scent but I can deal with that for how good the product is.


What is your favourite Origins product?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram