Tips For Clear Skin


Sometimes it is difficult to keep your skin clear, but over the years I’ve picked up a few tips to help towards keeping your skin blemish free and I thought I’d share them with you.

Double cleanse. This is a really simple step but it is so effective. I like to use something like the Garnier micellar cleansing water to remove the bulk of my makeup and then a hot cloth cleanser or cleansing balm to make sure that my skin is really makeup free and clean.
Change your pillow cases often. We all change our pillow cases – at least I hope you all do – but if you suffer with blemishes then changing your pillow cases more often is definitely a good thing to do because you will then be sleeping on fresh bedding and not a pillow case which has been there for too long.
Clean your makeup brushes. If you dont clean your makeup brushes you should because you use them over blemishes and then use that same brush on your face again. The more you wash them or spot clean them the best chance you have of clear skin.
Watch what you eat. I find that if I eat really badly my skin suffers. The less sugar consumed the better when it comes to your skin.

So there are some really simple clear skin tips for you.

How do you keep your skin clear?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram