Red Lip Classic Thing That You Like


100 Bethany points if you know what song that lyric is from!
I love wearing red lipstick, it is the perfect way to look like you’ve made an effort when you really haven’t, I am obsessed with it. I thought I’d put together a few of my favourite reds for you.



NARS Audacious lipstick in Charlotte

This is the most berry toned of them all and it is one of my favourites. I think that NARS do statement lip products well. This is an absolute staple autumn/winter lip product. It is pricey at £24 and perhaps a little over priced but I absolutely love this.


L’Oreal Collection Exclusive in Blake’s red

I love this, it almost has a slight orange undertone and this is the perfect pillar-box, classic red. I also love the Eva shade from this line which is slightly darker – slightly more me – but the Blake shade is just that old school, Hollywood glamour shade. I really, really, like it.


NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Cruella
This is my favourite red lip product ever! If I had to pick a signature lip colour, than this would be it. The formula is great, slightly drying, but it lasts a super long time. I am so obsessed and as soon as I finish this half size I will absolutely buy the full size. I love this!


MAC Russian Red

This is the newest addition to my wardrobe of red lip products and I like it. It’s a good, matte, classic red shade. I really like MAC lipsticks, they last well, the pigmentation is incredible and I adore the vanilla scent! If you’re looking for a classic red, than this is a great option.


L’Oreal L’Extrordinaire in Ruby Opera
I thought that I would pop in a gloss option if you don’t like lipsticks. This is great; it is very, very glossy.  The pigmentation is great, the formula is perfect as it is not sticky in the slightest and it’s just a great option. You definitely need a mirror to apply this though or things could get very messy. P.S. I really couldn’t get a good picture for this, my face would not cooperate.

What is your favourite red lip product? Do you like any of my picks?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram