The Lipglosses Even I Get On With


I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I am not a fan of lipgloss. I just prefer a lip stain or lipstick. That being said, I thought I’d show you the ones I do like because, well, I do rather like these.

Tanya Burr – I love these. I think the colour range is perfect; I adore all of the shades I have. They are not sticky, are reasonably priced and they are Tanya’s. I do like Tanya.

L’Oreal L’Extordinaire – let me start by saying that I hate the name of these. Why can’t brands choose names that are easy to pronounce. The formula is nice, they are the most wet of the three, however, I have a few of these now. They are great.

Maybelline Colour Elixirs - I only have two of these, however, they are really nice. The colour payoff is really good and they are very comfortable on the lips.


So those are the lipglosses I like, what would you choose?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram