The Drugstore Contour That Rocks


Well it’s been a while but to make up for it I thought I’d tell you about the most affordable; most incredible contour palette.

I have to admit Collection is not a brand I use regularly or at all actually, but I saw this contour palette for under £4 and knew I had to try it. Let me start by saying that I am so impressed with the pigmentation of this, the colours are also great. Initially I thought that the contour shade would be a little too muddy and the highlight would be too shimmery but they are just perfect.

I am a huge fan of the Sleek contour kit but I actually think that this is better! I would highly recommend this, I will make sure to use this every day!

Anyway, I’m off to eat some lunch and then I’m just going to stare at this pretty little palette.


What was the last item you tried from Collection?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram