Lush Cupcake Facemask | Review


Facemasks are not things I regularly make time for, however, I know what I like in a facemask.  Let me start by saying that I adore Lush and I spend far too much of my money in there and one thing I’d never tried were the facemasks and so I picked up the one which looked the most appealing: cupcake.

With Lush facemasks you have to keep them in the fridge which, honestly, is a little bit of a pain. They also expire quite quickly due to the fresh ingredients they are made with so you have to make sure to use them which doesn’t bother me as fresh ingredients are always a good thing.

The cupcake mask is designed to be deep cleansing and I will say that it does that well. Once you take the mask off you can just feel how clean your skin is without it being drying at all. That being said, I did find the mask quite hard to apply because of its really thick consistency. I will also say that if you are sensitive to scented products that I would run a mile from this as the scent is a little overpowering.

Cupcake costs £6.95 for 75 grams of product and is available HERE

I have to say I’m undecided about this one, I don’t know whether I would purchase I again or not. I find it really hard to apply and the scent is really strong, however, I like the effect it has on my skin.


Have your tried this facemask, what did you think of it?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram