Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette


I mentioned this beautiful palette in my ‘New In Beauty’ post but I felt like it warranted its own post.  This is the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette. It consists of a highlighter, blusher and bronzer and to be honest, it’s the prettiest makeup item I own.

The packaging is simple and gold which I think is gorgeous and the powders themselves are patterned and just really catch the eye. I would say that it’s more targeted towards lighter to medium skin tones, I can’t say for certain it would show up as pigmented on a darker skin tone. The powders themselves are so finely milled and just sit beautifully on the skin.

The shade I use the most is the highlighter because it’s the perfect champagne colour and looks subtle whilst still giving you a glow. The blusher looks so lovely on the skin and really makes you look healthy and glowy. The only one I haven’t used that much is the bronzer because I’s a little pale but I think that would make this palette perfect for beginners.

At £40 this palette is expensive but it’s not above the price point you’d expect for Estee Lauder. This is such a luxury item and it’s a real princess product, I just love it.

If you can get our hands on this I really would, it’s a beautiful thing to own.


Have you tried anything from the Bronze Goddess Collection?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram