New In Beauty



 One thing I love about summer is that it’s a really exciting time in the beauty world. It’s the time of year brands bring out the most beautiful products and I just want to buy all of them. I thought I’d talk you through a few recent launches and my thoughts on them so far.

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette

This is the most exciting summer launch I have seen, there, I said it. When I first saw this on an American beauty blog I checked online every single day to see if this was available. As soon as I saw this on House of Fraser I ordered it immediately. I’ll admit at £40 it’s an expensive purchase but it’s just so pretty. It consists of a highlighter, blusher – which looks like ‘tease’ from a few summer collections ago – and a bronzer. A full review of this is coming up next  week with swatches J

Clarins Bronzing and Blush Compact

Clarins release the most beautiful bronzers in their summer collection every year and I’ve always wanted one but I’ve never had it in me to spend £30+ on a bronzer. That being said, this year I decided it was time to bite the bullet and get one. I have used this pretty much every day since I’ve had it. You get so much product, the shades inside are pretty perfect and I love the addition of a nude blush shade this year. I highly recommend this one.

L’Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation

It’s not often I try new drugstore foundations; I think the main reason for that is the whole hassle of having to match yourself to a shade. I have tried a cushion foundation before but I love how dewy and lightweight this foundation is whilst still providing coverage. It’s just such a great summer foundation and I’ve been wearing it religiously.

Hylamide Glow Radiance Booster

This isn’t a particularly new product, however, I feel like as a brand Hylamide are still relatively new. At £20.00 this isn’t the cheapest skincare item on the market, however, it’s not the most expensive serum in the world either. The whole idea of this product is to make your skin more glowy, which for someone with olive skin prone to looking slightly dull sounds great. I haven’t used this for long enough to completely form an opinion on it but so far so good.

So those are some of the new beauty products available, have you tired any of them?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram