The Regularly Repurchased Edit


With so many beauty products being launched all the time it’s so easy to forget about ones which have served us well in the past. I thought I’d fill you in on three of my most loved and repurchased products.

L’Oreal – Facial Cleansing Oil

Cleansing is probably the most important step in your skincare routine and there are so many products available for it, micellar waters, oils, balms etc. I love cleansing oils because they are so quick and easy and I feel like they provide a deeper cleanse than a micellar water would. The one thing I often find I don’t like about oils is the scent, brands never seem to get it right. This one from L’Oreal smells absolutely amazing; it almost makes me look forward to cleansing. It’s really fresh but fruity at the same time, it’s just a smell I enjoy really. It retails for under £10 which I think is really good and I would just highly recommend this product, it lasts ages and does a really good job.

Anastasia - Brow Wiz

This used to be so hard to get hold of, I used to stock up every time I went to the States. I believe Anastasia is available now on Beauty Bay or Cult Beauty or both, I’m not quite sure, either way it’s much more accessible now. I am so picky when it comes to brow products because I feel like if your brows don’t go right then your makeup just doesn’t look right. The thing I love about the Anastasia Brow Wiz is that the pencil is so tiny, you can get it precisely where you want it, the fact it also comes with a brush on the other end is perfect and I feel like the wide colour range is worth a mention. At £15.50 it’s not ridiculously priced either and I will use this until it’s discontinued. I love it.

Nars – Creamy Radiant Concealer

Let me just say that I suffer from the worst under eye circles, no matter how much I sleep I look like I don’t. For me, this product works the best when it’s layered on top of the Bobbi Brown Corrector (yes, I do need that much coverage and brightening under there). It does, however, work great on its own I vary between the shades Vanilla and Custard depending upon the time of year. I just think it provides good coverage without being cakey or sitting on the skin. Plus, I just love NARS products.


Have you tried any of these products? What do you always go back to?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram