Stocking Filler Gift Guide


I wanted to put together an edit of my favourite stocking fillers this year/gifts under £15. Christmas can be so expensive but it is possible to find some really nice things for £15 and under; I thought I’d show you some of my favourites.


I bought this myself and I absolutely adore it. I think my favourite thing about it is that the bath fizzers are actually shaped as gingerbread men. The scent of the product is so Christmassy and for anyone who like Zoe, it’s a must have Christmas gift.  


The second I saw this on ASOS I fell a little bit in love. They have a whole collection of these makeup bags based on classic Disney films. They are adorable and completely perfect for anyone who love beauty and, of course, Disney.


This makeup set is beautiful and great for someone who travels a lot as it combines a number of products. It swatches well and to be quite honest, it’s very beautiful to look at.

This Works Sleep Tight  -  £13.00

I love this set and I think it’s a good gift for anyone who has a hard time getting to sleep. The products in this set are renowned in the beauty world, honestly, I think this is a great gift for anyone who loves the brand or someone who wishes to try it.

Elephant Tea Mug  -  £12.00

I thought I’d include a lifestyle pick and I thought that this was absolutely gorgeous. For anyone who loves tea, or other hot drink, or even elephants this is perfect. I think it’s something I might even ask for myself.


I bought someone something very similar to this set last year and they loved it. The pomegranate scent from B&H is lovely and I would honestly recommend their sets. They are great value for money.


What kinds of gifts do you buy as stocking fillers?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram